More apps and tools are available now than ever before to help businesses. Whether your business is big or small, there is something for you. Tools help to optimize, automate, or at least assist in almost all aspects of the work. The SaaS tech industry is now valued at over $350 billion, so it shouldn’t be a surprise. Every day, new products and companies emerge, and SaaS businesses are increasingly needed to simplify their workload.
This is all very interesting, but how can you choose the best SaaS tool for your business? In this article, you will find the answer.
Best SaaS Tools to Grow Your Business
Below are some of the widely used SaaS tools for startups, the most popular SaaS tools to grow your business, and SaaS for small businesses.
For Project Management
- Keeping track of tasks and projects is easy with ProofHub
- In this SaaS-based project management platform, you can assign tasks, collaborate on projects, and track milestones
- You can manage all your projects for free every day with ProofHub.
- Basecamp is a powerful team collaboration SaaS product.
- Throughout the project management life cycle, Basecamp helps teams stay coordinated.
- It has features like file sharing, scheduling, and reporting.
- A robust knowledge management tool, it is one of the best SaaS tools to grow your business.
- In addition to creating project and planning documents, Bit allows project managers to collaborate with their teams in real-time and store all project assets in one place for easy access.
- The Smart Search feature provides quick access to all team members’ needs.
For Live Chat
- This software works best for mid-size businesses and large enterprises.
- It allows businesses to communicate directly with customers
- In addition, you also get group collaboration, message persistence, and other rich messaging features.
- With EngageBay, you can market, sell, and service your products all in one place.
- It is designed specifically for small and medium businesses and offers tools to make your customers’ experience better.
- Customer support and service tool which makes you connect with customers in real-time
- This provides support automation through chatbots.
- To further enhance customer satisfaction, they offer 50 integration options with sales, marketing, support, and social media.
- Freshchat is a Cloud-based messaging and engagement platform.
- It transforms chat into a more professional and personalized experience.
- Contextual messages can be created and distributed, and valuable intelligence can be gathered directly from the users.
- A multi-channel live chat solution by Acquire.io boosts sales conversions and provides instant customer service to website visitors.
- You can use it on your website and mobile apps to communicate with your customers in the most advanced and effective way.
For Human Resource Management
JotForm PDF Editor
- JotForm is a user-friendly and convenient solution for creating professional documents, including invoices & contracts.
- It converts the collected data into PDF files.
- It has several handy features and integrations that enable users to streamline their operations.
- This software is an ideal choice for growing businesses and has advanced stripped-down features.
- This is one of the top SMB SaaS products used by many companies
- Companies can add new job openings across job boards and manage applications.
For Business Intelligence
- This is the best analytics tool and is one of the top 10 SaaS products.
- Getting audience insights and analyzing performance is possible with Google Analytics.
- You can analyze your business’s data in one place with this premium web analytics solution.
- The best Google Analytics alternative is Piwik.
- You can use it to analyze the traffic to your website, and the keywords visitors use to find your products and services, the language they prefer, and other useful data.
- It’s a free, open-source solution.
For Team Collaboration
- With tons of international features and functionalities, GoToMeeting is a very good web conferencing software.
- Businesses can easily manage customers from multiple international locations with this.
For Employee Monitoring
- This tool allows you to manage invoices, identify roadblocks, and create reports directly from your desktop or mobile device.
- With Hubstaff, you can integrate over 30 apps like Trello, Basecamp, and Paypal.
- Time Doctor is unbeatable when it comes to accurate time tracking.
- It is an intuitive time tracking solution for teams of 20 to 500 employees.
- Time Doctor also provides teams with session monitoring, accurate invoicing, and screenshot recording.
For Content Management
- It is an integrated marketing, sales, and service software.
- A few clicks are all it takes to create and edit blog posts, site pages, landing pages, and emails with this tool.
- With Outgrow, you can create interactive content in a variety of ways.
- You can create conversational flows in your chats with its unique feature, logic jumps.
- Customers receive personalized assistance with Outgrow, and businesses can improve customer service.
For Link Management
- Using Rebrandly, you can shorten URLs and manage links
- Create and share links on your social media channels using this tool to shorten, brand, and track them
- Branded links can increase up to 39% of clicks.
- The Bitrix24 intranet platform provides a free and feature-rich intranet solution to small and medium-sized businesses.
- It helps to improve communication, collaboration, business management, and knowledge management.
For Customer Support
ProProfs Help Desk
- It is one of the most popular customer support tools.
- IBM’s cloud platform hosts this help desk ticketing system, so the support agents can provide 24×7 support worldwide.
- Freshdesk is a cloud-based customer support software.
- With its useful and intuitive features, it is an award-winning solution that enables exceptional customer service.
For Employee Training and User Onboarding
- In any browser-based software application, Userlane offers users an interactive experience.
- It uses interactive guidance to guide them through the user onboarding and customer retention processes.
- A large number of mid-to-large SaaS companies utilize Userlane to onboard new users.
For Document Management
- It is as important to streamline your document-related process as it is to deliver the project.
- Manage your business-related files and documents better if you want to improve your productivity at work. This helps to manage all your files digitally.
Microsoft SharePoint Online
- Almost everyone has heard of Microsoft SharePoint Online, a document management platform.
- Besides document and file management, this cloud-based platform offers many useful features.
- With this accounting suite, you can track time and prepare invoices easily.
- This software creates accurate and professional-looking invoices for teams and businesses.
- In addition, it offers an online payment solution that speeds up the payment process for teams.
- Xero is an accounting SaaS solution for growing businesses.
- This software enables business owners to connect with trusted advisors and gain instant financial insight.
For Website Building
- A web-based platform where businesses can build their websites without any or little expense.
- If you’re just starting, or if you’re constantly in need of state-of-the-art website designs, Wix can help.
For Appointment Scheduling
- Thousands of businesses trust SimplyBook.me to streamline their schedules and booking procedures.
- With the software, people can book from anywhere, at any time.
- Team scheduling software Calendly helps teams save time and accelerate sales.
- It aims to eliminate the old-fashioned methods of scheduling appointments, interviews, and demos.
For Social Media Management
- Businesses can reach the right audience at the right time with this popular social media management solution.
- For your business to succeed, it’s essential to establish your presence on popular social media channels.
For Time Tracking
- Track your time using Toggl to determine how efficiently you spend your day and how to optimize it.
- An iOS and Android app make it incredibly useful for small businesses.
The above-mentioned SaaS tools list is a compilation of widely used SaaS software. And most of them are free SaaS tools.
Choosing the right SaaS tools to grow your business is very crucial. And there are many SaaS products available in the market that businesses can opt for. But, depending on your need and the feature of the SaaS tool, make the right choice for your business.
Out of all the SaaS tools to grow your business across all digital platforms, Temasys Communications’ Skylink Cube solution simplifies voice, video, instant messaging, and more. You can easily provide human communication by integrating Skylink Cube into your website or app. It can be beneficial to any industry. You can easily utilize their free plan service. For less than $1 per day if you require more features. Skylink Cube does not limit the number of seats or the duration of calls. It is also possible to install this service on as many domains as you wish, in addition to being available 24/7. By requesting a free demo, explore how it can improve the customer support experience.