Effective as of: 2022-03-23
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are a small file placed onto your device that enables our Site features and functionality. Cookies will enable us to identify your device and secure your access to the Site. Cookies also allow the Site to remember information about your browsing on the Site for a while and to recognize you the next time you visit the Site. All of this allows us to give you the opportunity to use the Site comfortably and to make the Site even more user-friendly.
- To understand, improve, and research products, features, and services, including when you access our Site from other websites or devices such as your computer or your mobile device.
- To recognize the returning visitors to the Site. Cookies help us show you the right information and personalize your experience. Cookies also help avoid re-registration or re-filling of information by you each time you visit the Site.
- To analyze your habits so that the functioning of the Site will be convenient, efficient and will conform to your needs and expectations.
3. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
Each time you visit our Site, the long-term (persistent) cookies may be created, which stay in your browser after you sign-up and will be read by us when you return to our Site and not deleted after you finish browsing our Site, and the short-term (session) cookies, which expire or are deleted after you finish browsing our Site (i.e. they usually last during the current visit to our Site or browsing session).
Cookies used by the Company:
- Strictly required or necessary cookies. These cookies are required for the operation of our Site. These include, for example, cookies that enable storage of information filled out by you during a browsing session, enabling you to log into secure areas of our Site. Without these cookies, the operation of the Site would be impossible or its functioning may be severely affected.
- Preferences cookies. This improves the functional performance of our Site and makes it easier for you to use. These cookies remember the settings selected by the Visitors (for example, the settings of language or currency). With the use of these cookies, Visitors may avoid changes in settings during each visit to the Site. These cookies also remember changes made by you on the Site (for example, in case you leave a comment on the Site). These cookies do not track your behavior on other websites.
- Marketing and Retargeting. These cookies are usually set by our marketing and advertising partners. They may be used by them to build a profile of your interest and later show you relevant ads. If you do not allow these cookies you will not experience targeted ads for your interests.
- Other third-party cookies – on some web pages of our Site, other entities (for example, social networks) may also use their own anonymous cookies designed so that the programs or applications developed by them would suit your needs. Due to the specific features of the functioning of the cookies, our Site does not have access to the information transmitted by these cookies, likewise other entities do not have access to the information collected by the cookies set by us.
- We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc (hereinafter referred to as “Google”). The information collected by Google Analytics is transmitted to and stored with Google. Google may transmit the information collected by Google Analytics to third parties as required by law or when those third parties process the information in the name of Google. We recommend consulting the Google Privacy and Cookies Policy on a separate and regular basis.
4. HOW TO REFUSE OR BLOCK COOKIES?
Many web browsers are set so that they would automatically accept all cookies.
You may refuse or make a preference on which cookies you allow by choosing them in our Cookie Consent Banner. Also, all the cookies will be set if you accept them all by clicking “Accept All” on our Cookie Consent Banner.
The Visitors may, at their discretion, manage, block or delete cookies if the settings of their browser or device enable them to do so. Nevertheless, if you refuse or block cookies or other similar technologies, some functions of the Site may be inaccessible to you or they may not operate properly.
We draw your attention that necessary cookies are critical for the functioning of our Site, and in case of your objections, some features of the Site may not work or may not work properly.
You may request that we delete all the data about you, as collected and processed with the help of the cookies, by contacting our data protection team at this email address email@example.com.
You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our Site. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You may find more information about how to delete cookies, as well as other useful information related to the use of the cookies, on the website https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie