Temasys WebRTC Plugin
The Temasys Plugin: Bring Your WebRTC Apps to Life on Internet Explorer and Apple Safari
The Temasys WebRTC Plugin is the leading solution to bring complete, standards-compliant WebRTC functionality to Microsoft Internet Explorer and Apple Safari* desktop browsers.
The Free WebRTC Plugin
- The most widely used solution for bringing WebRTC to Microsoft Internet Explorer and Apple Safari* web browsers
- Supports full WebRTC 1.0 specification for audio, video, chat and data-channel
- Rigorously tested for seamless compatibility with Chrome, Opera, and Firefox WebRTC implementations
EASY TO IMPLEMENT
- Designed to be platform agnostic and offer nearly drop-in implementation effort.
- Easily support the plugin in your web-app using SkylinkJS or our AdapterJS browser polyfill.
- Our AdapterJS polyfill is a drop-in replacement for the one provided by WebRTC.org.
- Painless distribution of the installer via our CDN.
License Details: Free vs. Commercial Plugin
The free version of the Temasys WebRTC Plugin is available for anyone to download. It works with any WebRTC service and supports the WebRTC 1.0 specification. The free WebRTC Plugin can be used for any purpose, commercial or not.
If you need support for features that are not part of the WebRTC specification, like screen sharing, HTTPS support, you may want to consider purchasing a paid license for the WebRTC Plugin. This also allows you to customize the branding on the installer, among other things.
Want to see how the plugin works? Use our demo app, GetARoom.io, with Apple Safari* or Microsoft Internet Explorer. You will be asked to download the appropriate plugin when you access GetARoom.
TRY IT NOW
Commercial Licenses for The WebRTC Plugin
COMMERCIAL PLUGIN ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- Support for custom branding and messaging within the plugin installer.
- HTTP Proxy support.
- Screen-sharing support.
- Support for H.264 video codec available; support for other codecs may be available upon request.
- Feature management options for automatic updates and other security mechanisms.