Media Server Engineer
We are seeking a C++ developer that enjoys the idea of working with media processing and the results of continued refinement for performance tuning and efficiency at all levels. Attention to detail and reliability are what you take pride in. This candidate also appreciates the notion that their efforts will enable real time communications for millions of users across a wide variety of products and industries.
- Contributing to our platform and products written in C++
- Continuous improvement and maintenance on our Media processing services and management nodes.
- Work with the API and backend services teams to ensure reliable connectivity and functionality across services.
- Work with the Android SDK, and Web SDK teams to ensure feature parity and cross compatibility
- Work with the DevOps team to ensure reliable, proactive, and efficient scaling.
- Architecting the design and development of our media, plugin and Linux SDK projects
- Identify new functionality improved performance and scalability.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 5+ Years in working in a professional software development role or equivalent
- Good knowledge of system design and client/server architecture
- Excellent working knowledge of C/C++
- Basic understanding of cloud computing.
- CS Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working with agile software development practices
- Business level spoken and written English language.
- Ability to work in a globally distributed team
- Knowledge and experience with WebRTC or any real time protocol
- Experience in cross platform development
- Experience with mobile device development (Conceptual)
- Experience working with Audio/Video Applications (codecs)
- Experience working with multi-threaded and multi-node software
- Basic knowledge of Agile software development
- Previous experience in working with communications software