Once you’ve signed up for a Temasys account and set up your first app key, you can download ready-to-use sample apps and simply replace your keys in the config files – and you are good to go! (follow the readmes on the sample apps)
The samples below are split internally into independent audio, video, messaging, file transfer components to demonstrate each functional behavior:
- Reference App for Web – The app folder includes a comprehensive fully functional demo highlighting all main functions of Skylink.
- The sample code for demonstrating basic capabilities of SkylinkJS is available in the demo folder on our GitHub Repository. Here you’ll find examples of how to use SkylinkJS for audio-only apps, video-only apps, and another example for implementing file transfers.
- Reference App for Android
- Reference App for iOS (ObjC and Swift)
- Reference App for iOS (Swift 4)
Functional Demos for Web
Start a conference in your browser by just sharing a link
getaroom.io uses Temasys SkylinkJS and React to make a simple browser-based conferencing solution with audio and video support. Check out the code and make it your own.
A simple audiovisual coworking chat for remote teams
Built with just Temasys SkylinkJS, you can talk to and collaborate with your remote team in this simple yet powerful virtual co-working cafe.
Demo: Selfie Dashboard – Trigger a photo on your Android phone
Using the Temasys SkylinkJS data-channel you can send a captured JPEG to another device on the same WiFi. Perfect to take selfies using a selfie-stick 😉
Syncronize the state of React components between multiple devices
This React Mixin built with Temasys SkylinkJS syncs up the state of your React components with two added lines of code. Use it in collaboration apps or for remote product demos.
Build a simple peer-to-peer web chat using Temasys SkylinkJS messaging
Learn how to use the fast peer-to-peer messaging functionality built into Temasys SkylinkJS by implementing a simple web chat in four easy steps.
Additional Resources: Getting Started Guides
- Getting Started With Temasys SkylinkJS – Provides a basic guide to Temasys SkylinkJS, a walkthrough of how to create and application key, and how to setup your first app.
- Getting Started With Temasys SDK for Android – This guide covers the basics of the Temasys Android SDK, provides a walkthrough of how to create an application key and set up your first app.
- Getting Started With Temasys SDK for iOS – Covers the basics of working with our iOS SDKs, along with a step-by-step guide to setting up your first application using Skylink iOS.